Wilson, Bush, Durkin & Keefe

Call Today: 603-595-0007
WBDKLaw > Areas Of Practice > Motor Vehicle > Transportation of Alcoholic Beverages by a Minor

Transportation of Alcoholic Beverages by a Minor

No driver under the age of 21 shall, except when accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or legal age spouse, transport any liquor or beverage in any part of a vehicle.  A person who is convicted of this shall be guilty of a violation and may have his license suspended for 60 days.

If you are charged with Transportation of Alcohol by a Minor, you need an experienced and effective criminal defense attorney to represent you immediately.  A person convicted of this offense ican pay heavy fines and will lose his license.  The criminal defense lawyers at Wilson, Bush & Keefe have the proven record of success to defend you when you need it the most.


Contact Us

* indicates required

Full Name *

Email *


How Should we contact you?

When would you like to be contacted?


Please note that this is a general inquiry form, do not disclose private or sensitive information on this form.


Contact Us

We are located at:
378 Main St.
Nashua, NH 03060

t) 603-595-0007 If arrested after 5:00 pm or on weekends call (603) 809-0070
f) 603-595-0070