What If Your Kid Had Alcohol In The Car?

No driver under the age of 21 shall, except when accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or legal age spouse, transport any liquor or beverage in any part of a vehicle. A person who is convicted of this shall be guilty of a violation and may have his license suspended for 60 days.

If you are charged with Transportation of Alcohol by a Minor, you need an experienced and effective criminal defense attorney to represent you immediately. A person convicted of this offense i can pay heavy fines and will lose his license. The criminal defense lawyers at Wilson, Bush & Keefe have the proven record of success to defend you when you need it the most. Call us at 603-595-0007, or contact us online. After 5 pm and on weekends, call us at 603-809-0070.